Monday, June 4, 2012

weekend fun

Friday night:
We set-up a double date with my Miquel and Kyle (our cute little engaged couple). We went to Texas Roadhouse, because I love their rolls, and then to Trafalga to do some mini golf. And can I just say that pass of all passes are the best thing ever--Randy and I paid $10 each for our passes and will get so much more out of them than that. Such a steal of a deal.  Anyways here are some fun pictures from the evening. And did I mention I got a hole in one on two different holes! :) Oh yeah and to finish off the evening we got some yogurt from yogurtland. yummmmy!







Saturday night: 
Randy and I went to Seven Peaks after I got off work around 5:30. It was my first time ever going. We stayed for just about an hour since only two slides were open that you didn't need to rent a tube for. It was so much fun and I can't wait for more slides to be open and for the sun to be out- it was kinda cloudy tonight. Then we did pizza and a redbox. I just love being married to my best friend! 


Sunday night: 
After a wonderful fast sunday we headed down to Payson to Todd and Stacey's (Randy's parents good friends) to eat a wonderfully cooked meal.We had smoked ribs, salad and scones. And then some homemade shaved ice with probably 12 or so flavors you could use to mix and match  for your bowl. Then we stopped by Beth and Jasen's house to see their kids and visit with them! It is always fun to catch up and her cute kids are always exciting to be around!

1 comment:

  1. hi, we have a pass of all passes can we go to seven peaks together?

    ReplyDelete