Sunday, June 17, 2012

Allred



one of my favorite local bands is called Allred. We've been able to go to two of their shows the past two weekends. Its been a lot of fun. The concert this weekend was a benefit concert and Allred opened for this band called Green River Ordinance. I had never heard of them before but they were awesome! I really enjoyed their music and even had Randy buy me the new cd afterwards!  Here's a video of one of their slower songs I like!

Us at the concert--which was actually on the UVU softball field outside.  It was neat!


Allred

As it got darker and the wind started to blow it started to get a bit cold...

Green River Ordinance. They played their encore song unplugged in the middle of the crowd.




Saturday night we went to the BYU boys soccer game. The Cougars beat the Seahorses (awful team name) 5-0. It was a very exciting second half. 

pretty sunset at the game.
Randy and I at the game :)



1 comment:

  1. do you have any bad pictures of you? you are always so pretty!

    ReplyDelete