Saturday, June 30, 2012

my first saturday

Since I started working at Vivint in January, I have had to work every Saturday. It was either work every Saturday or every Sunday and obviously I chose Saturday. But now I have moved up in the world, okay just at Vivint to a new position where I work the normal M-F job and get my weekends off. Saturdays I used to whine and complain to Randy about getting up and having to go to work, but now I can sleep in and play all day long. And it means I can stay up late on Friday too. Friday night we took my cousins Moriah and Ridge to the dollar movies, Moriah and I went to the Lucky One and Randy and Ridge hit up Wrath of the Titans in 3D, but we went to the last showing which got out around midnight (wouldn't have been able to that before).

Now today Randy and I decided to hike up to Stewart Falls. It was a hot day so the falls were refreshing. Here are some picture from the hike.
Randy sitting under the middle of the falls.
It doesn't look like that much water, but he said it was pounding so hard.

trail head


With all the wildfires going on in Utah, the danger is extreme.

Stewart Cascades

Trail was not very wide so we had to walk single file..

gorgeous view

my handsome man

We made it to the falls


Crazy kid getting in the ice cold water

getting sprayed by all the mist of the falls


Then after we finished our hike we went and swam at Erica's (my sister in law) pool to cool down again. Then we came home cleaned up and went to an Owls Baseball game.



And then had a late night craving for something sweet...

Whats better than krispy kreme doughnuts and a big glass of milk??

All in all--the best Saturday in a long time :)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for summer time and weekends! Also, jealous of the krispy kremes...

    ReplyDelete