Monday, May 21, 2012

starting fresh

So I finally got around to creating the blog for my new married life (which I am enjoying so much)! I absolutely love being married! Everyday when I am at work I count down the hours til I get to meet up with my man again at our home! I never get tired of saying that, our home! This is just the beginning of lots of memories and good times ahead.

We have finally settled into our new apartment. It pretty cozy and I love it! I will dedicate a post to our apartment and the interior decorating that i've been up to at a later time! Keep checking back because I have lots of little post with pictures to catch up on-- featuring the events leading up to the wedding, the wedding day, the honeymoon, and then back to reality, the day to day stuff :)


1 comment:

  1. Yay! So excited! I will definitely be reading! I can't wait to see pictures of y'alls place! I'm sure it is adorable! I'm so so happy for you! :) p.s. Loving this new blog page, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete