Wednesday, May 23, 2012

family dinner

Here is a story that most of you have not heard and will enjoy..

We had a dinner two nights before the wedding and we went to Red Robin. Randy got to pick a yummy place for both of our families to come and eat and get to know each other better. It was such a great night and of course I was just on cloud nine knowing I would be marrying Randy so soon! Most of you know that with their burgers come bottomless fries. They would bring around baskets of fries and their fry sauce to go with it. Well when setting down the plate of fry sauce and accident occured...and not to just anyone, but the bride-to-be
So you can all see that it got all in my hair, what i noticed first is it on my pants and then slowly realize that it is in my hair as it seeps down my hair.

And the waitress then proceed to bring some nasty rag and wipe at my hair. So I went to the bathroom and cleaned up and we enjoyed the rest of our evening! 


our awesome family 


2 comments:

  1. haha, ewww. i wondered about this when i saw the pictures on facebook. well, it's good to know you can work the fry sauce look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe that happened! If it were me and I had straightened my hair or something and that happened, I probably would have been a baby and cried about it. You are a good sport! You are too cute and I am glad you are in the family now!!

    ReplyDelete