Friday, June 7, 2013

Perfect date night

I planned the perfect, cutest date night last weekend. 

We drove up to Salt Lake City. Stopped and ate Chipotle for dinner..so yum!

We went and shopped at City Creek. I spent some of my h&m gift card and bought some stripped shirts to add to my stripe collection.

We stopped at a target( my most favorite store) and got some treats and also found some Jazz t-shirts for cheap and a super cute skirt-- all of which I bought with a gift card I received from work ;)

Last, but definitely not least we went to the Redwood Drive-In theater. We good a good spot and watched Fast and Furious 6 and Iron Man 3 (it's a double feature) 

Both movies were very entertaining and enjoyable!


It was such a fun night!!! (P.s-- my single brother tagged along as he had no plans that night ((it did not hinder the date)) and likes hanging out with us)



  



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun date, and Stef always adds to the fun!

    ReplyDelete