Thursday, June 20, 2013

Georgia

I had a wonderfully relaxing vacation in Georgia. Here are pictures that chronicle what took place:


sleeping in the airport
finally on my plane from chicago to atlanta
the one good thing about missing my flight cafe rio in the airport


3 girls (missing our madison)



goofy in target

our loot from shopping alll day

how we spent tuesday,wednesday and thursday--our personal resort!

always have to play games


silly
eating our fave
kickin' chicken

Garage Sale Friday morning

Katelyn had her sweet baby the last day I was visiting. So glad I got to hold this sweet Knox.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast at home! So glad you got to be there to hold Katelyn's baby, he looks like a doll! You are going to be an awesome Momma one day!

    ReplyDelete