Monday, February 18, 2013

Lovie dovey

Valentines Day. The day we express our love to our spouse, family and friends.

This year I made Randy's lunch for him with heart shaped foods (sandwich, strawberries, fruit snacks, etc.) I then had my brother drop off a candy bar poster while he was at work. I think he liked the surprise... And I know he liked the candy.


Randy came home from work with dinner. He brought us pizza and a chick flick for a night in. We had a pizza picnic on our living room floor and then watched the vow. He also got me chocolate covered cinnamon bears and this..



It was a great day of love.



2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little sign! I love you guys! Hope everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, i have been craving chocolate covered cinnamon bears ever since we got to georgia! sooo jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete